Structures and buildings like fences, huts, and towers are a must-have to survive the nights.
But you should also build the following buildings as early as possible to increase your chances of surviving:
1. Storage Buildings:
- In Warehouses, you can store building materials like wood, stone, and metal.
Build 2 of them once you can.
- In Ammo Storage buildings, you store the valuable ammunition you need for fighting at night. If you don't have enough storage for ammunition, you will waste a lot of ammo when you find it on missions or after surviving a night.
- In Food Storage buildings you can store your carrots. Without food, your survivors might starve and you can't use them to build or defend your village anymore!
2. Production Buildings:
- You can produce your own food, wood, ammo, and coins in your village.
Build farms, a lumbermill, and an ammo workshop as early as possible. You still need to go on missions to gather enough resources but without your own production, you won't make it far.
- Having a Piggybank and Gem Mine is a nice addition but make sure you get the production of the other resources going first!